Monday, June 10, 2013

Creamy Crockpot Chicken

This weekend I prepped a bunch of freezer meals (next time I will blog while I'm doing it...) but one of the meals I was planning on this week was Creamy crock pot chicken! I found the recipe on Skinnymom while perusing Pinterest! I'm excited to see how my kids like this one...update to follow later!

(it's later...)YUM is all I have to say! When I got home from work, my husband and kids already ate, but luckily they left some for me! This dish is DEFINITELY a remake!!! If you are interested in a "make ahead" freezer meal, here's what you do:

Buy 4-5 chicken breast (depends on the size of your family)
Put Chicken in a zip lock freezer bag
Mix up Italian dressing mix / water - pour in the bag with the chicken
Mush it around so you have it all covered
Let the air out of the bag..and Freeze

Make sure when you go to the grocery store, you have the other ingredients on hand so the day you are ready to make this, you pop the chicken in the crockpot for 8 hours and then continue with the rest of the recipe above!

I can say I was lucky enough to have leftovers...guess what I brought for lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment