Monday, June 10, 2013

Let the adventure begin!

I'm not a stranger to blogging...or the kitchen for that matter! I've had the blog "Twiinspiration" since I was pregnant, with my now 4 year old twins! I've kept family in touch with their different stages of development, their doctors appointments, vacations, well...you name it! I will continue to write about the loves of my life, however, now I will add on to the other love of my life...FOOD!

I started my own cupcake business almost 2 years ago, and in that time I've had the honor of helping with engagements, baby showers, birthdays, weddings and fundraisers! If I could quit my day job (yes this is just my part time job), I would stay home and spend the day in the kitchen! I love the creativity and seeing everyone's expressions when they bite into one of the cupcakes I made or even my kids expressions at dinner when I've tried something new.



This blog is not only about my cupcakes, but about all of the other adventures I've taken in the kitchen...and will continue to take! I'm constantly trying new dishes, pinning away on Pinterest, and creating a freezer full of meals to make life easier on my husband! So buckle up...feel free to try my ideas...and let's enjoy this ride together!

No comments:

Post a Comment